Thursday, February 6, 2014

DSC#068

Hello!  I have another challenge card to share today.  These challenges are not only inspiration for me, but so much fun too!  Here's my card...
First, I stamped some leaves onto the Whisper White card base and then ran it through my Big Shot in the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (2014 Sale-A-Bration).  Second, I cut some leaves out of Old Olive card stock with the Secret Garden Framelits.  Next, I used Black embossing powder and my heat tool to make the flowers (I also cut them out with the Secret Garden Framelits and my Big Shot).  Then, I mounted the flowers with Dimensionals.  Last, I made the "happy birthday" punched image.
Here's a close up of the flowers.  I used my Bone Folder on the leaves to curl up the edges a bit.

Check out the cards made by my fellow DOstamperSTARS:

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Secret Garden, Express Yourself
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango
Ink:  VersaMark, Jet Black Stazon, Old Olive
Punch:  Modern Label
Big Shot:  Secret Garden Framelits, Decorative Dots Folder
Extras:  Brights Candy Dots

Check out these other DOstamperSTARS Challenge cards:  (I will post links a.s.a.p.)

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Connie! It makes me want spring to get here faster.... TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...