Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hey There!

Hello!  I made this card for my cousin who recently moved to Ireland.  She had heard that we made a fox card at our last make & take class and when I asked if she'd like one she said she would.  Man, that was a long week waiting to hear that she finally got it in the mail! lol  Glad you like it, Melissa!!
I stamped the fox with Jet Black Stazon ink and then used a blender pen and Cajun Craze ink to color him in. I sponged the edges of the Soft Sky card base with the same color ink.  Still lovin' these Fringe Scissors!

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Life in the Forest, Just Sayin'
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi
Paper:  Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Big Shot:  Word Bubbles Framelits Dies
Extras:  Sponge, Fringe Scissors, Paper Snips (best scissors ever!!!)

Thanks a lot for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...