Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Life in the Forest Valentine

Hello!  I decided to try a different card fold for this cute valentine that I made for my son.  Isn't the mouse cute??
The 4 1/4" x 11" card base was scored at 5 1/2" and then I trimmed off 1 1/2" on the front panel.  The DSP on the inside is 2" wide, leaving the other 3 1/2" for my sentiment.  I was so excited that my sentiment from the Yippee-Skippee stamp set fit perfectly in one of the new Word Bubble Framelits!!
The Pool Party heart was stamped with the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and then cut out with the coordinating framelits.  I mounted the mouse with a Dimensional.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Hearts a Flutter, Life in the Forest, Yippee-Skippee
Paper:  Real Red, Pool Party, Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Retired DSP
Ink:  Black Stazon, Pool Party, Primrose Petals, Baked Brown Sugar (marker)
Big Shot:  Hearts a Flutter and Word Bubble Framelits

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...