Sunday, February 16, 2014

Washi Tape Holder

Hello!  I finally got sick of picking up my Washi Tape rolls off the floor and made a box to store them in!!  For months they've just been sitting on the edge of my counter right in front of a drawer unit and they constantly fall off.  I've seen many different styles of these, but just decided to add a little DSP to one of the Tag a Bag Gift Boxes and call it a day.
I love the Gingham Garden DSP so I decided to use that to cover the box.  I really like how the plastic sleeve just slides right off so I can grab which ever roll I want and pull it out.  I wrapped a piece of Washi Tape around the cover for a little decoration.
 I used the new Spiral Flower Die to made a Melon Mambo rose.  The Pear Pizzazz was punched out using the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle.  I punched two and sponged the edges, then I cut one between each of the scallops so I could curl them up.
Here's a close up of the flower.  I added a large pearl to the center and sponged the edges too.

Supplies
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz 
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz
Big Shot:  Spiral Flower Die
Punch:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle
Extras:  Glue Dots, Large Pearl Basic Jewels, Sponge, Tag a Bag Gift Box

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...