Sunday, March 16, 2014

Banner Blast Scrapbook

Hello!  Something a little different today, a 12 x 12 scrapbook page starring our little princess, Maggie.
I used the Banner Blast stamp set and the Banner punch from this years Sale-A-Bration catalog along with some Whisper White Baker's Twine to decorate this page.  The "miss you already" sentiment from the Just Sayin' stamp set was a perfect way to express Maggie's sadness when our son left to go to back to college.
I love this stamp set and I'm sure you'll still see me using it long after Sale-A-Bration ends.  :)

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Banner Blast, Just Sayin'
Paper:  Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink:  Marina Mist
Big Shot:  Word Bubbles and Apothecary Accents Framlits
Punch:  Banner

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Darling puppy - great page!!

    Marty

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...