Thursday, March 6, 2014

DSC#072

Hello!  It's another DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.  I really love these challenges, not only do they inspire me to try new things, but I love seeing what my fellow stars have come up with!  Here's my card for today...
I decided to use a 5" x 3 1/2" Note Card, and look, I even stamped the front corner of the envelope!  I haven't used this stamp set in a really long time, but one of our STARS shared a card recently using this set and it inspired me to pull mine out.  :) I love working with the Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch Trim Ribbon and it is so very pretty.

Here are the links to my fellow STARS blogs:
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Field Flowers
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Paper:  Note Card, Pool Party, Pistachio Pudding
Ribbon:  Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch Trim
Punch:  Scallop Trim Border

Thanks so very much for the taking the time to stop by today!

2 comments:

  1. Love the way you used Ruffle Stretch Trim Connie. Thanks for playing along for our DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice Connie. Love that stamp set too!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...