Thursday, March 13, 2014

DSC#073

Hi!  Today's another sketch challenge day for the DOstamperSTARS.

I made this card for my cousins birthday using the Everything Eleanor stamp set.


The edges of the card were sponged with Crisp Cantaloupe.


The cut out images were mounted with Dimensionals and I used the Modern Label punch for the happy birthday.

Here are the links to my fellow DOstamperSTARS blogs, hop on over to see what they made:

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Everything Eleanor, Express Yourself
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe, Coastal Cabana, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Very Vanilla
Punch:  Modern Label
Extras:  Sponge, Paper Snips

Thanks so much for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! I love your interpretation of this week's challenge Connie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Connie. I love the Everything Eleanor Stamp set as it always gives such a wonderful touch of elegance. Fantastic job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent take on the sketch Connie! Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Connie, this is beautiful! I love the colors and the way you combined the different stamps!!!

    ReplyDelete

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...