DSC#075

Hello!  Todays DOstamperSTARS challenge was a color one.  I love Gumball Green, but I will admit that the other two are not my favorites, so I wanted to make something really fun and I love it!  I've seen so many of these  flower bouquets, but Erica Cerwin had a really nice one on her blog that caught my eye so I should give her credit for the inspiration.
I used the Spiral Flower Die, Fringe Scissors and 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch to make the flowers and greens.  The box is a 8 1/2" x 4" piece of Natural Composition Specialty paper that was scored at 2", 4", 6" & 8" on the long side and at 2" on the other.  I snipped the bottom four score lines up to the middle score line and then folded it to make a box. 7/16" Trim ribbon was used to wrap around the box and a smaller piece was tied in a knot for the bow.

Take a minute and check out my fellow STARS to see what great ideas they came up with this week:
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, this is STUNNING Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooooo cool! I would LOVE looking at that everyday if I were you...definitely makes the day seem sunnier! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute Connie. Took a little time to roll all those flowers. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment