Sunday, March 2, 2014

Gingham Garden Washi Tape Birthday

Hello!  I made this card for my friend Carol's birthday.  Carol and I met at the 2012 Stampin' Up! Convention and have maintained our friendship through cards and Facebook!
The flower was made with Washi Tape!  I attached the tape to some Whisper White card stock and then punched out the flower.  It turned out really cool, I liked the texture and shine!  I'm sure I'll be making more of these.  :)  I used the same bright colors to stamp with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set on the lower right hand side.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Gorgeous Grunge, Blue Ribbon (flower center)
Ink:  Island Indigo, Melon Mambo, Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Whisper White
Punch:  Blossom
Big Shot:  Little Leaves Sizzlits
Extras:  Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape, Dimensionals

Thank you so very much for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty - so bright & cheerful. Great idea. Lots of possibilities doing this.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...