Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Hello!  What does the fox say? Today is my son's birthday and here's the card I made for him...
I love making these fox cards.  This is a step up from the last one I did.  I added another row of fringe at the bottom and used Baked Brown Sugar card stock for the tree trunks.  Before inking the "hey there" stamp from the Just Sayin' set I placed a piece of tape over the words and then removed it before I stamped the image onto my card stock.  That way I just got the frame and was able to stamp the "happy birthday" from the Express Yourself set in the center.  It's hard to see but I sponged the edges of the grass and the card base.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Life in the Forest, Express Yourself, Just Sayin'
Paper:  Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Sky, Cajun Craze (marker)
Big Shot:  Word Bubbles Framelits Dies
Extras:  Fringe Scissors, Blender Pen

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...