Monday, March 10, 2014

So Very Grateful Banners

Hi!  Here's another project that I made using the So Very Grateful stamp set.
I used my 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers to ink my stamp and then stamped the image onto Whisper White card stock.  The Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder was used on the card base and all of the banners were cut out using my Big Shot and the Banners Framelits Dies.
On this closeup you can see that I added some pearls to the center of the Primrose Petals flowers.  I love these colors and am really going to miss them.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  So Very Grateful
Markers:  2012-2014 In Colors
Paper:  Whisper White, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit
Big Shot:  Banners Framelits, Arrows Embossing Folder
Extras:  Pearl Basic Jewels, Sponges

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...