Tuesday, March 18, 2014

So Very Grateful Gift Box

Hello!  Today I am sharing my third project that I made for our DOstamperSTARS.
Isn't it cool???  lol  I've had these boxes since last summer and hadn't used on yet (the more I like something, the less likely I am to use it!  I know, I know...strange.)    I stamped the image onto Whisper White card stock, colored it with my 2012-2014 In Color markers and then trimmed around it.  The flower in the center was made with the new Spiral Flower Originals Die and the leaves were punched out using the wing from the Bird Builder Punch.
 The Midnight Muse card stock was cut approximately 1/2" smaller than the panel I glued it to, and I ran them through my Big Shot using the Sale-A-Bration Decorative Dots embossing folder.  To make opening the box easier I only wrapped the ribbon around the lid.
 Another view.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  So Very Grateful
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, 2012-2014 In Color Markers
Paper:  Whisper White, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Raspberry Ripple
Big Shot:  Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Spiral Flower Die, Circle Card Thinlit
Ribbon:  Summer Starfruit Stitched Satin
Punch:  Bird Builder
Extras:  Kraft Gift Boxes

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...