Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Sympathy

Hello.  Today I am sharing one of the many sympathy cards I have been making lately.  These cards are the hardest for me to make, I want them to comfort the receiver as well as celebrate the life of the loved one they have lost.  Since I didn't know my co-workers mother, I made a card that reminded me of her.  She always has a no nonsense subtle glow about her.
I used my Subtle ink pads with a Aqua Painter to color in the Jet Black Stazon image on the Whisper White card stock.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  So Very Grateful, More Great Greetings (retired)
Paper:  So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Pink Pirouette, Marina Mist, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder
Extras:  Aqua Painter

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...