Thursday, April 3, 2014

DSC#076

Hello!  As you can see, this weeks DOstamperSTARS challenge was a sketch. Talk about possibilities... 
I've been on a DSP kick lately (trying to use up what I have before the new catalog comes out!!  lol) and decided to use some of the Quatrefancy Speciality on this card.  I love the Daffodil sheet!!  After the long winter we've had I thought this bright birthday card might cheer up my friend if spring isn't here in time for her birthday!

Click on the names below to visit some of the other STARS blogs to see their cards:



Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Delightful Dozen, Mosiac Madness
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo
Paper:  Whisper White, Quatrefancy Speciality DSP
Punch:  Mosaic
Big Shot:  Circle Framelits

Thank you so very much for taking the time to stop by today!!

2 comments:

  1. Fun, bold colors Connie! Good use of the HB greeting. Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect greeting to use in that circle. Good job Connie!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...