DSC#077

Hello!  Look at this beautiful picture that was the inspiration for this weeks DOstamperSTAR challenge...

I absolutely loved it!!!  What a great challenge.  Here's what it inspired me to make...
I'm quite fond of these colors and using the By the Tide stamp set was a no brainer for me.  :)  I sponged the edges of everything and used my Bone Folder on the two pennants to soften them a bit.  What I really wanted to do was crumple them, but I just couldn't make myself do it!  lol  
I tied Linen Thread around both pennants and cut out the Night of Navy shell and mounted it with Dimensionals.  

Now, for my favorite part...check out my fellow DOstamperSTARS to see what they made this week:


Supplies
Stamp Set:  By the Tide
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, Crushed Curry
Big shot:  Pennant Framelits
Extras:  Linen Thread, Dimensionals

Thanks for taking time out of your day to stop by!

Comments

  1. I love the color combos! Must CASE ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good interpretation,Connie. I like the pop of seashell. Thanks for playing along for this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really Cute Connie, you and Dawn were on the same track on this one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment