Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Treat Holder

Hello!  Here's an easy treat holder to make using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
The best thing about these are that you can make them any size you want.  I made my base 1" deep so it would stand up nice.
I decorated the front with some eggs that were stamped then punched out with the Small Oval Punch, tucked them behind some Pistachio Pudding grass that was cut with the Fringe Scissors, and added a "Happy Easter" greeting.

Supplies
Stamp Sets: Gorgeous Grunge, Delightful Dozen
Paper:  Sweet Sorbet DSP, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Pistachio
            Pudding
Ink:  Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ribbon:  Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim
Punches:  Modern Label, Scalloped Tag Topper

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...