Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello!  Happy Easter!  Today also is my goddaughter's Birthday, so I thought I'd share the card I made for her.  Happy Birthday Amanda!
I hadn't made a card in a box awhile now and thought it would be nice for her.  Can you guess what I used to make the balloons???  The candle flames were made with the Bird Builder Punch's wing and the balloons were made using the Ornament Framelits Dies.
Here's what the back of the card looks like when it is folded flat.
Since the card was too large for an envelope I made one using my Envelope Punch Board.  It was a perfect fit!
Here's the front.  I made a belly band to keep it closed and added a matching clay button for a little decoration.
Supplies
Stamp Sets: Perfect Pennants, Label Love
Paper:  Birthday Basics DSP, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Crisp
            Cantaloupe, Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Basic Gray, Raspberry Ripple
Punch:  Bird Builder
Extras:  Simply Pressed Clay and Molds, Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine, Dimensionals, Envelope Punch
             Board
Big Shot:  Ornament Framelits, Chalk Talk Framelits 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'm going to take a little break so I will see you in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...