Saturday, April 26, 2014

Love & Sympathy

Hello!  Today I am sharing a sympathy card that I made for a co-worker a couple of weeks ago.
I inked the stamp with markers and then lightly spritzed it with water before stamping the image onto Watercolor paper.  The edges were sponged with Artichoke ink.  The Wisteria Wonder layer was run through my Big Shot in the Framed Tulips folder.
I used the Ovals Collection Framelits to cut out the sentiment, sponged the edge and mounted it with Dimensionals.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Love & Sympathy
Paper:  Watercolor, Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder
Ink:  Wisteria Wonder, Always Artichoke
Big Shot:  Ovals Collection Framelits, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder
Extras: Sponge, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...