Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Make a Wish

Hi!  I made this card for my step-father who's birthday is today.  Happy Birthday Pops!  Patsy Waggoner had a card like this on her blog the other day and I loved it so much that I just had to case it.  Isn't it awesome?!
SU! had some great DSP in their catalog this year and Birthday Basics was one of my favorites.  I love the all the colors it coordinates with.  

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Perfect Pennants
Paper:  Birthday Basics DSP, Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Gumball Green, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Gumball Green, Basic Gray
Big Shot:  Arrows Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Circles Collection & Banners Framelits
Punch:  1/2" Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...