Friday, April 18, 2014

Scalloped Tag Easter Basket

Hello!  I've seen so many cute baskets made using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch that I just had to make something myself.  Here's my Easter basket idea...
They measure 2 1/2" x 2"and hold quite a few pieces of candy.  I used Mini Brads to fasten the Crisp Cantaloupe handles.  
The Small Oval Punch was used to make the eggs and then I stamped them with matching ink using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set.  The bunny is from the Life in the Forest stamp set, and of course I used the Fringe scissors to make the grass.
Here are the cutting and scoring directions.  I should have noted that you need to cut two of the middle pieces (3" x 1 5/8").  Let me know if you have any questions.

Supplies
Stampe Sets:  Life in the Forest, Gorgeous Grunge
Paper:  Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Pistachio Pudding, Whisper 
            White, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Blushing Bridge 
Punches:  Small Oval, Scalloped Tag Topper
Extras:  1/8" Mini Brads, Fringe Scissors, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. So darn cute--put in my file for next year

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...