Thursday, May 1, 2014

DSC#080

Hello!  It's Thursday and I have an entry for the DOstamperSTARS challenge.

This card is a sympathy card that I made awhile ago for a male relative that lost his dad.
Since I wanted to make a masculine card I thought these colors worked well.  I wrapped some Linen Thread around the banner on the top and tied it with a knot.  I laid the Garden Green and Chocolate Chip pieces next to each other and then stamped the image onto both of them at the same time.

Check out more of the DOstamperSTARS entries here:


Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Love & Sympathy, Lovely As a Tree
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Garden Green, Night of Navy
Ink:  Basic Black
Big Shot:  Banner Framelits
Extras:  Linen Thread

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love that the colors represent the sky, grass and earth! You're always thinking....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card Connie, deep thoughts in ground to sky

    ReplyDelete

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...