DSC#081


Hello!  It's another color challenge with the DOstamperSTARS today!  I love color challenges, especially when they include colors that I normally don't work with.  Crushed Curry is one of those that I just don't think to use very often, and I must say I love it paired with Midnight Muse!  Here's my entry...
It's hard to tell what this is from the top, but it's the brand new Hamburger Box!!!  I love the size, this one is empty, but I bet you could fit a lot of candy in it!  lol  The die also includes two tags.
Here's the view from the side.  The stamp set I used is called Work of Art that will be in the new catalog along with the die.
Here's a close up of the tag.  With the watercolor image I used Crushed Curry ink, stamping off once, for the words I used Midnight muse ink.

Stop by my fellow STARS blogs and check out the fabulous cards they made this week!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Work of Art
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Crushed Curry
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Crushed Curry
Ribbon:  Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
Big Shot:  Hamburger Box Bigz XL

Thanks for stopping by! 

Comments

  1. Love this die and LOVE your box Connie!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hamburger die comes today! Every time I type that I think of Steve Martin in the Pink Panther, lol. Great project Connie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment