Thursday, May 22, 2014

DSC#083

Hello!  I loved this week challenge...yummy! lol

I'm still not sure what I think of my card.  I ruined so many sheets of Whisper White card stock trying to  stamp colored polka dots only it just never worked out.  So, I decided to go with a different background.

This is supposed to be a bowl of ice cream with a scoop of vanilla and strawberry with chocolate syrup, whip cream and a cherry on top.  I used Pool Party for the card base and ink dots.  The ice cream was cut using the Circle Framelits and my Big Shot.  The chocolate topping was cut using the largest (scalloped) Oval Framelits.

Supplies
Stamp Set: Express Yourself 
Paper:  Crumb cake, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip, Pool Party
Ink:  Blushing Bride, Pool Party
Punches:  Word Window, Modern Label, 3/4" Circle, Boho Blossoms
Big Shot:  Circle Framelits, Oval Framelits

Stop by my fellow STARS blogs to see their great creations:


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Love your bowl of ice cream Connie...very creative! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute balls of ice cream Connie! I love punch art...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute. I like the Background!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...