Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Hi!  Today I am sharing the card I made for my Mom for Mother's Day.
I used the Spiral Flower Die to make the Calypso Coral and Rose Red flowers.  I wrapped a couple of Tea Lace Paper Doilies around the flowers and tied them with some Calypso Coral Baker's Twine.  The leaves were cut using the Secret Garden Framelits.
Here's a different view which shows one of the stamps from the Work of Art stamp set (I can't stop using this set!!) that I used to decorate the card base.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Work of Art, Family Reunion
Ink:  Marina Mist
Paper:  Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Rose Red
Big Shot:  Spiral Flower Die, Secret Garden Framelits, Banner Framelits
Extras:  Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, Tea Lace Paper Doilies

Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#260 Mittens

Hi! Boy, I have to admit that this color challenge was a real struggle for me. I can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come u...