Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sweet Sorbet Birthday Scrapbook Page


Hi! Today I have a 12 x 12  scrapbook page to share with you.  I love this piece of DSP that was included in this years Sale-A-Bration pack.

I plan on using this page for my birthday photos (I hope I remember to wear coordinating colors!! lol).  The photo mats are Crisp Cantaloupe, the leaves are Pistachio Pudding, the Happy Birthday tag is Pool Party and the Scallop Circle (which I will journal on) is Sahara Sand.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  You're Amazing
Paper:  Sweet Sorbet DSP, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Pool Party, Sahara Sand
Ink:  Pool Party
Punch:  Scalloped Tag Topper
Big Shot:  Secret Garden Framelits
Ribbon:  Crisp Cantaloupe 3/8" Ruffle Stretch

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...