Sunday, May 4, 2014

Work of Art Sneak Peak

Hello!  Last week when I attended the 2014-2015 Catalog Premiere we all received a new stamp set called Work of Art.  It is going to be a fun stamp set to use.  Here's the first card that I made using it.
During one presentation they taught us a fun technique to use with the zig zag stamp - use a marker to  color one zig zag line then stamp off, color the second and stamp off again, color the third and stamp onto your card stock.  That is what I did on this card, doesn't it look cool?  I used my Banner Framelits to cut the banner, then I stamped on it, added the ribbon and the Pistachio Pudding fringed piece, and finally I mounted it with Dimensionals.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Work of Art
Paper:  Whisper White
Ink:  Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush
Big Shot:  Banner Framelits
Extras:  Crisp Cantaloupe Ribbon, Fringe Scissors, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...