Thursday, June 5, 2014

DSC#085


Hello!  It's another DOstamperSTARS Sketch Pad challenge.  I love the simplicity of this one and chose to use one of the new stamp sets called Sea Street.  As soon as I saw this octopus I knew I had to have it! lol  The set has 8 stamps and it includes a stinkin' cute lobster and crab.  :)
I used some of the new In Colors too.  The blue layer is called Lost Lagoon (love that name), the little fish are stamped with Hello Honey, and the Happy Birthday is stamped with Blackberry Bliss.  Couldn't resist having the octopus holding the sign.

Hop on over to my fellow STARS blogs to see their cards:

I am having surgery later today and will be probably not be stamping for the next 2-3 weeks.  I really wanted to have some projects prepared in advance to post, but never got around to making them. Freezing meals and cleaning took precedent over stamping!  Hopefully I'll be stamping again before long - see you then!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Sea Street
Paper:  Sahara Sand, Lost Lagoon, Whisper White
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Sahara Sand, Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss
Punch:  Word Window
Extras:  Sponge, Exacto Knife

Thank you so much for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. What a fun card Connie! I can see why you wanted to use octopus...such a friendly octopus too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Connie, specially the little touch of the octopus holding the sign! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with this Connie, especially the background

    ReplyDelete

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...