Thursday, June 19, 2014

DSC#087

Hello!  It's a DOstamperSTARS Color Challenge.
I decided to make my Father's Day cards using these colors...something very different for me, I usually don't use such bright colors for my masculine cards.  I was pleasantly pleased though.
The tie is from the new Something for Baby set, the other images are the from the Work of Art stamp set.  I made two different versions of this card, the other one did not have the three images stamped in the upper left hand corner, it wasn't quite as bright. :)

Hop on over to my fellow STARS blogs see what they made:

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Work of Art, Something for Baby
Paper:  Whisper White, Marina Mist, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Ink:  Marina Mist, Real Red, Daffodil Delight

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Connie! Love the ties. Thanks for playing along on this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combination of the ties with the Work of Art stamp set, might have to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...