Saturday, June 28, 2014

Gift Bags

Hello!  I still have not been able to stamp much, but I made these two gift bags before my surgery and thought I'd share them with you today.
These are the Chevron Tag a Bag Gift Bags.  The tags I used are from last years catalog. This years tags have some cute little binder clips that come with them and include some of the new In Colors.
Here's a different tag.  The Tea Lace Paper Doilies were cut in half, but you could just fold it over onto the back of the bag as well.  I used the Work of Art stamp set to decorate the tags.

That's it for today.  Hopefully I'll get more stamping done this week.  I am working on a thank you gift for a friend, but it is really slow going!  Wish me luck getting some energy to work.  :)

As always, thank you so much for stopping by, it means the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#232 Custom Tee

Hello!  When I first saw this week's color challenge I grabbed some flower stamp sets to work with. Then I thought I should take a ...