Saturday, June 14, 2014

Graduation Card

Hello!  Well, my surgery went well, however, I am in a lot of pain and have only managed (barely) to stamp two Father's Day cards (which I will share on Thursday).  This is a Graduation card that I made for one of my nieces a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to share it with you today.

I used the Blue Ribbon and Work of Art stamp sets.  The base is Calypso Coral and I used the Work of Art set to stamp it with same color ink.  The Congrats Grad circle is mounted with Dimensionals and I used the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch to punch out the Wisteria Wonder Ribbon.

Stamp Sets:  Work of Art, Blue Ribbon
Paper:  Whisper White, Calypso Coral
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi
Punches:  2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/8" Circle

Thanks for much for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...