Thursday, July 17, 2014

Another Mini Scrapbook

Hi.  We are taking a week off from the DOstamperSTARS challenge so I thought I would share this mini scrapbook that I made for a friend.
Here's the cover.  I used the Flower Patch stamp set along with the coordinating Flower Fair Framelits to decorate it.
These two pages were made with the Zoo Babies stamp set and the Fringe Scissors.  The leaves at the top of each page were punch with the Bird Builder Punch.
I mounted the monkey with a Dimensional and stamped a second elephant ear to glue on so it would stick out.
 Here's a butterfly page (both side are the same) using the Papillon Potpourri stamp set along with Elegant and Bitty Butterfly punches.

Well, that's it for today.  I'll share a few more pages on Saturday, see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...