Thursday, July 24, 2014

DSC#091

Hi! I love this Sketch Pad Challenge. I had fun deciding what to do and can't wait to see what my fellow STARS have come up with too!
 I chose the Sea Street stamp set and colors from the Brights Collection to make my card.  Some of the circles were made with punches and others with the Circle Framelits Dies.

Swim on over to my fellow STARS and check them out:

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Sea Street, Just Sayin
Paper:  Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink:  Pacific Point, Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry
Punches:  3/4", 1", 1 1/4", 1 3/8"
Big Shot:  Circles Collection Framelits, Word Bubble Framelits

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. I've seen so many cute cards using this stamp set and your card Connie is no exception. I might just have to purchase this stamp set and case your card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. The octopus is just such a personality! I just found another item to put on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the cards everyone comes up with. Looks like animals were popular this week. Great use of the Sea Street stamp set.

    ReplyDelete

Online Extravaganza Begins!

Hello! I'm usually not too pushy about the selling part of Stampin' Up! since I am really a hobbyist at heart. However, this we...