Thursday, July 31, 2014

DSC#092


Hello!  I loved this Home Sweet Home challenge so much that I pretty much followed it not only with the colors, but the sea life too.
Here's the outside.  I ran the Pacific Point card base through my Texture Boutique Machine in the Decorative Dots embossing folder (this pattern reminds me of water bubbles).  I stamped on a piece of Whisper White card stock with images from the By the Tide, Sea Street and Work of Art stamp sets.  I lightly sponged the entire piece with Tempting Turquoise ink when I was done stamping.
  On the inside I followed the same pattern by stamping on Whisper White and also adding the small banners.  Love, love, love the new Age Awareness stamp set...what a cheery "Happy Birthday". The swirls also reminded me of water so it kind of matches my sea theme.

Take some time and hop on over to see what great cards my fellow stars made:

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Age Awareness, By the Tide, Sea Street, Work of Art
Paper:  Whisper White, Pacific Point, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive,
             Tempting Turquoise
Ink:  Pacific Point, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise
Punch:  Banner
Big Shot: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!


3 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but all of a sudden I have the song "Under the Sea" from "The Little Mermaid" swimming thru my head....love your whimsical card Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combination of "sea" images! Thanks for playing along for this weeks DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...