Thursday, July 3, 2014

DSC#89

Hi!  I felt up to participating in the DOstamperSTARS challenge this week, here's my card...


I'm really lovin' the Flower Patch stamp set and knew it would be perfect for this challenge.  

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Flower Patch
Ink:  Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Wisteria Wonder, Gumball Green (yes, I just had
        to pull this color back out)
Paper:  Gumball Green (retired), Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Big Shot:  Flower Fair Framelits
Extras:  Pearl Basic Jewels

Check out what my fellows STARS have made:

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Forth of July!

1 comment:

  1. So very cheerful this card!! Perked me right up just looking at it. Love all the vibrant colors you used!!!

    ReplyDelete

Number of Years

Hello! Our Grand Niece turns 1 today and this is the card I made for her. I know this doesn't look very child like, but I wanted to ...