Sunday, July 13, 2014

Flower Patch Grid Journal

Hello!  Stampin' UP! came out with these new mini Grid Journals this year and I love them!  The decorating possibilities are endless and you can make them for everyone.  Here's one I made for one of my stamping buddies...
I used the Flower Patch stamp set and the coordinating Flower Fair Framelits to decorate the cover.  The white polka dots were made using the Whisper White Craft Pad, a sponge and the one of the new Decorative Masks.  It was easy peasy to do and I love the look.

These little books measure 3 1/2" x 5 1/2".  Here's a picture of the inside.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Flower Patch
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Big Shot:  Flower Fair Framelits
Extras:  Kraft Grid Journals, Decorative Masks, Linen Thread, Wood Button (retired)

Thanks so very much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...