Flower Patch Hardwood

Hi!  A couple of years ago I decided not to purchase anymore background stamps.  Whenever I did, I really never used them much.  Well, after seeing so many beautiful cards made using the Hardwood background stamp, I broke down and bought it!  Boy, am I glad I did!!
Here's a thank you card that I made for my parents.  I loved the way it turned out.  :)  The words are from the Work of Art stamp set.  The flowers in the lower right hand corner, and the leaves in the lower left corner, were stamped onto the card after the Hardwood was stamped.  The rest of the flowers and leaves were stamped on a different piece of Whisper White and then cut out using the coordinating Flower Fair Framelits.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Flower Patch, Hardwood, Work of Art
Paper:  Whisper White, Rose Red
Ink:  Smokey Slate, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Elegant Eggplant, Rose Red
Punch:  Artisan Label
Big Shot:  Flower Fair Framelits
Extras:  Crushed Curry Candy Dots

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185