Monday, July 21, 2014

The Final Pages

Hello!  Here are the last pages of this mini album...
Both the left and right side pages are the same.  I used the 1 3/4" & the 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punches to make the flowers.  It's hard to see, but I cut between each scallop to give it some dimension.
Sorry, this is blurry!  Once again the layout is the same for both sides.  I used the Boho Blossoms punch and the 1/8" mini brads to make the flowers.
This is the left side. Yikes, this is blurry too...I made this pretty early on after my surgery so I had a hard time standing to take the photos.
This is an envelope between these last two pages...ahhh it's a clear photo! lol
The final page.  I used the new Something for Baby stamp set and the coordinating Baby's First Framelits Dies to decorate these pages and the envelope.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed this mini album!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...