Saturday, July 26, 2014

To the Newlyweds

Hello!  I want to wish a happy wedding day to my niece Casey, and her husband, Eric.  Casey made all  of her bouquets and centerpieces for her wedding using burlap ribbon and plum flowers (I'm sure there was more, but that's all I can remember from the quick peek I got. :) ) so I wanted to match her theme (well, try anyway).  Here's what I came up with...
To some people a card is a card.  To me it is something that I really put thought into, and luckily this turned out just like I hoped it would.  I hope they like it!  :)  I cut the flowers and the banner out by hand with my Paper Snips.  The leaves and the oval below were cut out using my Big Shot and some Framelits.
I almost never show the insides of my cards for some reason, but here's this one.  Love this sentiment!

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Cheers to Love, Everything Eleanor
Paper:  Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake, Garden Green
Ink:  Perfect Plum, Crumb Cake
Big Shot:  Ovals Collection Framelits, Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Retired Leaf Framelit
Ribbon:  Retired

Thank you so very much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...