Just Because Tiny Treat Box

Hello!  Well, it's been awhile, but I finally got a little stamping done.  I love, love, love these Tiny Treat Boxes that are in the new Holiday Catalog.  They are only 2" x 2" x 2" and the decorating possibilities are endless!  Hopefully you'll be seeing quite a few of these on my blog.  They are a nice size for putting little candy treats in.
First, I used my Dots Stamping Mask and my White Craft Stampin' Ink Pad to decorate the box. 
 Next, I decorated the top using the Flower Patch stamp set and coordinating Flower Fair Framelits.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Flower Patch, And Many More
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Calypso Coral, Whisper White Craft
Paper:  Whisper White
Big Shot:  Flower Fair Framelits
Punch:  Word Window
Extras:  Glue Dots, Tiny Treat Boxes, Sponge Dauber, Dots Stamping Mask

Thanks a lot for stopping by.  I really am hoping to get out of this stamping slump I am in so I can show you the great new products in the Holiday Catalog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185