Sunday, August 31, 2014

Lovely Lace Wedding

Hello!  This is my last wedding card of the summer.  I made this one for my cousin Kathleen.  I actually was inspired by a DOstamperSTARS challenge, a couple of months ago, that I was not able to participate in because of my knee surgery.

I cut the embossed layer down to 3 3/4" x 5" then ran it through my Big Shot with the smallest of the Oval Framelits.  Next, I put the piece into the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder and ran it through my Texture Boutique Machine.  I didn't have a gold stamping pad so I used my Gold Stampin' Dazzle Marker on the stamp. It worked just fine in a pinch!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Label Love
Ink:  Gold Stampin' Dazzle Marker
Paper:  Whisper White, Gold (retired)
Big Shot:  Ovals Framelits Dies, Lovely Lace Embossing Folder
Punch:  Boho Blossoms
Extras:  Pearl Basic Jewels

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...