Monday, August 4, 2014

Papillon Wedding

Hello!  Today I have a wedding card to share.  I used Very Vanilla and Basic Black for this card and loved the results.
The card base  and a scrap piece of paper (used to for the smaller butterflies) were run through my Texture Boutique Machine in the Lovely Lace folder.  I used the Bitty & Elegant Butterfly punches, Basic Black & Very Vanilla card stock and Pearls to make the butterflies.  Everything was mounted with Dimensionals.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Papillon Potpourri, Label Love
Paper:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Basic Black
Punches:  Elegant & Bitty Butterflies, Artisan Label
Big Shot:  Lovely Lace Embossing Folder
Extras:  Dimensionals, Pearl Basic Jewels

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisy Delight Bouquet

Hello!  I'm pretty happy with how the project turned out that I am sharing in today's post. I've been wanting to make a bouquet ...