Sunday, September 7, 2014

Autumn Accents Wall Art

Hi!  As soon as I saw the new 2014-2016 In Colors I thought about fall.  This morning I made this decoration for my wall using those colors and the Autumn Accents Bigz Die.  I'm thoroughly pleased with how it turned out and have to say it looks nice hanging in my foyer!

I cut four of each leaf (except for Mossy Meadow I cut five).  Then I stamped on some with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set, the others were run through the Big Shot in an Embossing Folder.  The acorns were sponged on the edges.

  As you can see in the photo above, I cut a 2" x 6" piece of chip board to use for my base.  I rounded the corners and punch a 1/4" hole in the top.  I squirted some Multipurpose Liquid glue onto the base and started applying the leafs.  The acorns were attached with a Dimensional.
This photo shows the colors and embossing a little better.  
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Gorgeous Grunge
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Hello Honey, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist
Big Shot:  Autumn Accents Bigz Die, Decorative Dots & Square Lattice  (retired) Embossing folders
Extras:  Natural & Old Olive Two-Tone Trim, Dimensionals, Sponge, Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Connie, I was just thinking last night that I needed to use my DIE... I am CASEing you! Sweet idea!XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete

November Paper Pumpkin

Hello! I got my Paper Pumpkin kit yesterday and got right to work on it this morning. This kit coordinates with the October kit and is anoth...