Sunday, September 21, 2014

Autumn Leaves Gift Bag

Hello!  I shared my sister's birthday card on Thursday and now I have a gift bag to share as well.
I love buying gift bags and decorating them myself.  The stamping is not perfect, but I did the best I could and wanted to share it anyway.  :)  I should have tried using my Stampin' Pierce Mat!  Oh, well, live and learn.
Here's a close up of the leaf tag I made.  These could also be stamped or embossed, today I was in a "plain" mood, so I left them alone.  :)  These photos really do not do this bag justice, it's much prettier in person.

Supplies
Stamp Set: Wonderfall (retired)
Ink:  Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Big Shot:  Autumn Accents Bigz
Extras:  Linen Thread

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...