DSC#099

Hello!  It's  been a couple of weeks since I've participated in the challenge, but I could not pass up this one, I love these colors!!!!
This card was made for my sister's birthday which is on Sunday.  I'm pretty sure she doesn't look at my blog so I felt pretty safe posting it!  Happy Birthday Lynn.
I love the acorn!  I just stuck the top into the embossing folder before running it through my Texture Boutique Machine.  Kind of wish I would have thought to sponge the edges before I glued them on, oh well.

Check out what my fellow STARS have made this week:
Stamp Sets:  Age Awareness, Gorgeous Grunge
Ink:  Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss, Soft Suede
Big Shot & Texture Boutique:  Autumn Accents Bigz Die; Chevron, Woodgrain & Square Latttice
                                                  Embossing Folders
Extra:  Linen Thread

Thanks for stopping by today!



Comments

  1. OHHHHHHHH I love acorns and I love the textures!!! That is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too just love how you did the acorn...you're a genius Connie! TFS!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Triple Time Stamping

DSC#194 Cookie Cutter Magnets

DSC#185