Wednesday, September 24, 2014

DSC#100

Hello!  This week we are celebrating the 100th DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!  Each participant will be giving away Blog Candy!  WooHoo!  Be sure to leave a comment before midnight on Sunday to be entered in my drawing. I will announce the winner sometime on Monday.

I decided it was about time to get going on my Christmas cards, here's what I made using this sketch.
The DSP is from the Trim the Tree paper stack found in the 2014 Holiday catalog.  I punched out the oval in the top half using my Extra Large Oval punch.  I used images from the Holiday Home stamp set and used markers to color the snowman.  I must say this was a challenge in itself...it's one small stamp!
The banner is from the retired Petal Cone Die, but it would be easy enough to make one using your paper trimmer and a scoring tool.
Here's my blog candy...If you win, I will send you the supplies you need to make a couple of these cute little boxes.  (You must live in the United States in order to participate.)

Don't forget to leave comments on my fellow STARS blogs as well to enter their giveaways, good luck!


Supplies
Stamp Set:  Holiday Home
Ink/Markers:  Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, Early Espresso
Paper:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Trim the Tree DSP Stack
Punch:  Extra Large Oval
Big Shot: Petal Cone Die

Thanks so much for stopping by!

13 comments:

  1. I like the cute little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Karissa, I love that little snowman! Did you have to put on magnifiers to color him?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a tiny snowman! thanks for the chance to win some goodies! andrea h

    ReplyDelete
  4. This has got me thinking of Christmas! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again Christmas just around the corner, your card is really beautiful thanks for the chance to win some goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Connie, great choice on your use of the combo of DSP. IT makes an eye catching card!! Also love your little gift box. The plaid is a wonderful choice and would work for any occasion. Great Job!!
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cute card. The little snowman and tree are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who didn't love snowmen? Great card Connie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Love that sweet snowman and your pretty paper choices! Awesome gift box and tag too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Neat card. Thanks for the tip from the petal cone die. I never had a good use for that banner until now!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Oh So Succulent Shadow Box

Hello!  Since Easter is over I decided it would be a good idea to change my shadow box. When I saw the Succulent Garden Suite in the Occasio...