Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Holiday Home Halloween

Hi!  I love this Halloween card I made using the Holiday Home stamp set!!!  It was so much fun to make.
I used Wisteria Wonder for my card base and used Wild Wasabi for the grass.  I used the coordinating Framelits to cut out the house and my paper snips to cut out the ghost and pumpkins.
The house was stamped with Memento Ink and colored in with my Old Olive Blendabilities.  I used the    Fringe Scissor on the grass.  The edges of the card were sponged with coordinating ink.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Holiday Home
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder
Paper:  Wisteria Wonder, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Markers:  Old Olive Blendabilities, Daffodil Delight & Smoky Slate Stampin' Write
Punches:  Word Window, Modern Label
Big Shot:  Homemade Holiday Framelits
Extras:  Paper Snips, Fringe Scissors, Sponge

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

November Paper Pumpkin

Hello! I got my Paper Pumpkin kit yesterday and got right to work on it this morning. This kit coordinates with the October kit and is anoth...