Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Holiday Home Tag Card

Hello!  I made my first Christmas card the other day and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.

I used the Holiday Home stamp set.  This set is awesome, it is very versatile.  I'm hoping to get my act together and use it to make a Halloween card soon.  I stamped the house onto Whisper White card stock with Momento Ink, cut it out using the matching Framelits, then colored it in with markers.  The Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler markers were Blendabilities (alcohol ink).  I really like the Old Olive Trim and the new stapler!  All of these products can be found in the Holiday Catalog.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Holiday Home
Ink:  Momento
Markers:  Old Olive & Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities, Crushed Curry & Basic Gray Stampin' Write
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer
Punch:  Scalloped Tag Topper
Big Shot: Homemade Holiday Framelits, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder
Extras:  Handhelp Stapler, Natural & Old Olive Two-Toned Trim

Thank you so very much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#236 Butterfly Basics

Hello!  This week's challenge was a color combo that I would have never put together on my own, I guess it works though. I can'...