Sunday, September 28, 2014

September Paper Pumpkin Kit

Hello!  I finally subscribed to Paper Pumpkin, I just couldn't resist when I got a sneak peak at the September kit.  The thing is, I just am not sure if I will like not having control over what is sent to me each month!  I'm giving it a try, I figure that with the holidays coming up that the kits are sure to be fun.
Here's what came in the kit.  I loved the little burlap bags, they are super cute and will hold quite a bit of candy too!  Everything you need was included. They also sent some directions that included photos of how to decorate each one.
This is the first one I made.
Here's the second.  I used my own Blackberry Bliss ink and decided to glue the sequins onto the tag.  Aren't they cute? Now, I only hope that I will be able to give them away.  I'm such a hoarder! lol

I'm sure I'll share the other four once I get them done.  Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moon Baby Shower Card

Hello!  I made this card for a baby shower gift. The pink DSP is called Pretty in Pink and was retired eons ago!  I cut out the umbrella...