Sunday, October 19, 2014

Another Holiday Home Card

Hello!  Here's another Christmas card I made using the Holiday Home stamp set...
 These colors are way different than what I would normally use for a Christmas card, but I really like the way it turned out.  As you can see I added a little sparkle by using strip of Silver Glimmer paper along the bottom.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Holiday Home
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Trim the Tree DSP
Ink:  White, Early Espresso, Garden Green
Big Shot:  Homemade Holiday & Banner Framelits
Punch:  Word Window
Extra:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope to have a few fall projects to share over the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...