Thursday, October 2, 2014

DSC#101


Hi!  Don't you just love today's challenge photo?  Here's what I made...


Do you recognize that striped layer?  I had a left over piece from my September Paper Pumpkin kit and thought I'd use it, along with one of the stamps, for this card.  The ghost and pumpkins were cut out using my Big Shot and the Fun Fall Framelits.  It's hard to tell, but the card base is Blackberry Bliss and the pumpkins were stamped with Tangelo Twist.

My fellow stars have some spooktacular cards for us today, float on over and visit:


Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Fall Fest
Ink: Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Hello Honey (marker)
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Whisper White
Big Shot:  Fun Fall Framelits

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

November Paper Pumpkin

Hello! I got my Paper Pumpkin kit yesterday and got right to work on it this morning. This kit coordinates with the October kit and is anoth...